When it comes to stakeholder engagement, are you really meeting the needs of your clients? Too often, relationships are not managed effectively, with little or no respect for the individual needs of the client. Failure to engage and manage clients or stakeholders is one of the most common causes of project or relationship failures. In most instances this could be prevented with a strategic approach and planning.
In this workshop, we look at the following elements:
- Strategic approach to planning – begin with the end in mind
- Analysing stakeholder needs
- Engagement methods and processes
- Communication strategies to suit the audience
- Responding to changing needs
By the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the needs of the stakeholder
- Develop a planned approach
- Set up performance measures to determine results
- Align the engagement plan to the overall strategic direction of the project
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those working with any group, individual or community, where internal or external business relationships have an effect of the success of the business operations or project outcomes.
Typically, but not limited to, stakeholders can be: government departments, community groups, customers, employees, investors and/or suppliers.