Everyone has a role to play in the creation and maintenance of a positive work environment free of negative workplace behaviours.
This workshop covers not only relevant legal framework, but the importance of understanding acceptable standards, the role of perception, and what you can do to support an inclusive and respectful workplace where people feel valued.
The aim is to create a lasting behaviour change by increasing staff awareness, understanding, capability and confidence in building and maintaining respectful workplaces.
- Treat others with respect and consideration
- Value others and accept their differences
- Consider our impact on others
- Call out and address behaviour that can lead to bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Follow the values as set by the organisation
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, including senior management to an employee entering the workforce for the first time.