This course provides simple and practical time management strategies to get more out of every day and includes:
- Goal setting strategies and techniques
- Use of goal setting to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Aligning of goals and daily tasks to business objectives
- Urgent versus important tasks
- Overworked or under organised?
- Developing effective work schedules
- Working efficiently as well as effectively
- Measures of Success
- The 80:20 principle, The 5 D’s and A-B-C priority shorthand
- Developing a Personal Action Plan
By the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Prioritise work tasks
- Identify and manage time wasters
- Identify time management strengths and limitations
- Set and monitor personal work goals
- Know and understand the difference between urgent and important tasks
- Use time more efficiently
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for any employee who is required to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a workplace.