This workshop provides participants with strategies to deal with difficult customers and situations whilst maintaining professional service standards.
- Foundations of customer service (what do customers want and how can we anticipate their needs)
- Why people complain/what makes people difficult
- Three steps to dealing with complaints and difficult people
- Ensuring positive interactions with customers regardless of the level of difficulty
- Understand preferred communication methods
- Know and understand how to mange difficult customers and situations
- More positively manage own and others behaviour
- A Personal Action Plan
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all people working in the ‘front line’ of business:
- Customer service staff
- Telephone enquiry staff
- Personal assistants
- Sales assistants
- Field staff