Not a pre-requisite, however this workshop builds on the Leadership Essentials workshop, exploring in further detail the DiSC behaviour and communication strategies and includes a personal DiSC assessment.
DISC is an internationally recognised and validated personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. It is non-judgemental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences.
All participants will undertake a 15-minute online assessment prior attending and will be provided with a detailed report about their personality and behavioural styles.
- Increase self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what causes you stress and how you solve problems, how you are perceived by others?
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimise conflict through improved communication
- Develop stronger relationship with team members by identifying and responding to individual styles
- Modify own behaviour appropriately to improve interactions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers who would benefit from understanding their own and others preferred communication and behavioural styles in order to improve team communication.
Each participant will receive a detailed report which includes:
- General characteristics
- Value to the organisation
- Checklist for communicating
- Ineffective communication
- How others perceive you
- Adapting your style
- Areas for focus
- Keys to motivating and managing
- Action plan