This workshop aims to explain what Workplace Motivation is as well as why it is important. The workshop will also cover:
- The six Workplace Motivators
- What makes people move into action
- Tips on identifying personal motivators
- Enhancing motivation in the workplace
- Developing a personal action plan
By the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Define workplace motivation
- Understand the principles and application of workplace motivation
- Greater understanding of own values and motivators
- Improved insight into others’ drivers
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any employee who is required to work as part of a team and for those employees who are regularly dealing with others within and outside the workplace.