This full day course is a combination of Customer Service and Selling Essentials as well as Managing Difficult Customers. The workshop looks at how to maximise sales through identifying customer needs, and presenting information to encourage the sale. Content also covers strategies on how to deal with complaints and difficult customers.
This session provides a holistic approach to exceeding customer expectations in a service environment.
Participants will develop a greater understanding of customer behaviours through the use of listening techniques and phrases to better connect with and understand their customers.
- Introduction to the sales Process
- Customer experience/perceptions
- Communicating with different Styles of behaviour
- Building the relationship
- Understanding customer needs
- Handling objections
- Closing the Sale
- Overcoming objections
- Product knowledge and features and benefits
- Why people complain/what makes customers difficult
- Three steps to dealing with complaints and difficult customers
- Ensuring positive interactions with customers regardless of level of difficulty
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone working in a service environment, dealing with customers, presenting and selling products or services.