The types of services that you may access will depends on your individual needs and the needs of your business.
The WHS Advisory service can assist businesses by:
- Assisting you in identifying workplace hazards and risks and implementing control measures
- Providing advice in relation to return to work processes
- Identifying, developing and implementing appropriate WHS policies and documentation
- Understanding contractor obligations
- Assistance to understand plant and equipment maintenance and records
- Support to ensure effective consultation with workers
- Advice in relation to induction process for new workers, visitors, and contractors
- Management and maintenance of health and safety records
- Bridging the safety gap between employers and employees
- The role of safety and emergency plans
- First aid requirements
- Reporting and recording injury/accidents/incidents and near misses
- Maintenance and review of training records including relevant licences and permits; and
- Prosecution information and relevant findings.