TCCI provides comprehensive industrial relations advice to manage employment, statutory and legal requirements, including:
- Coaching and education to prevent workplace disharmony and disruption
- Assistance and advice on the interpretation of the Fair Work Act 2009 and the National Employment Standards (NES)
- Modern Award coverage and application, conditions of employment and transitional arrangements information specific to Tasmania
- Assistance with planning and negotiating Enterprise Agreements
- Assistance with the resolution of specific workplace issues
- Advice concerning strategic workplace relations.
A pro-active approach and expert knowledge of current workplace relations issues to businesses to identify potential concerns before they become unmanageable, and reduce the likelihood of costly disruption to the workforce.
Members $270 per hour*
Non-member $415 per hour
* Note: discounts apply for Complete, Premium and Chairman’s Club Members
* Retainer agreements available
Where is the service provided?
State-wide – in person, by phone and email
Want to know more?
Contact TCCI today to speak to one of our specialists on 1300 559 122 (free call) or email firstname.lastname@example.org