Many workplace relationships are based on unwritten expectations for performance and unspoken codes for how to behave in the workplace.
It is not until there is a misunderstanding (sometimes leading to issues with the employment relationship) that is becomes apparent, not everyone is on the same page.
Employee handbooks are an effective and professional way to ensure clarity for all employees in the workplace.
TCCI's HR service can assist you to develop and employee handbook that reflects the key requirements of your workplace.
- Makes employees more efficient
- Showcase your culture and values to new and existing employees
- Accurately communicate key policies, procedures and employment requirements
- Ensures employees know what is expected of them and what to expect from you
- Central point of reference for employees and managers
- Helps protect your business from unfair dismissal claims
- Confident compliance from $495 inc GST (member rate)
A simple employee handbook will generally include the following information:
- History of business/organisation
- Mission, vision and values
- Before you start work - what needs to be done/completed
- Code of conduct
- Induction process - what to expect
- Conditions of employment
- Key policies and guidelines
- Training and development
- Checklist/employee sign off
How can TCCI help
- Knowing what to include (as well as knowing what not to include)
- Ensuring content is both compliant and accurate
- Review and provide feedback on existing policy and procedure
- Review and provide feedback on existing employee handbooks
- Provide recommendations to your business regarding information provided to new employees
- Support re-induction of existing employees
- Provide comprehensive support to review and or implement induction systems and processes
Contact our HR team today for more information or to discussion your needs call us on 1300 559 122.